Reporting pot holes

KCC Highways are responsible for repairing potholes and other damage to roads. With the very wet weather experienced  over the winter many potholes have appeared or re-appeared in our parish and surrounding areas. Molash Parish Council try to spot the holes and report them to Highways but cannot be aware of them all.

You can help by reporting them direct to KCC using their website. It is easy to use by either quoting a postcode of the affected area if known or highlighting on a map online.  is the link and follow directions there to report potholes/damage.

If potholes remain unreported there is a chance they will remain unrepaired to cause damage to vehicles.